Friday, May 15, 2009

How do i see my beliefs reflected in government policies and by politicians?

How do i see my beliefs reflected in government policies and by politicians?

I my beliefs being reflected if they were ever to become really appealing to any state representatives or any politicians. I could see my beliefs being reflected on if i were a dead politician. Other than that i don't know any reasons why politicians would want to reflect on my beliefs. Politicians today are much different than they used to be. today politicians are doing illegal things and getting away with it right under our countries nose. I doubt politicians would have the time to discuss my views on things unless i were to keep writing them letters asking them to find something interesting with the way i think.

No comments: