Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Do you feel you have grown since the beginning of the year? What are some of the things that caused this to happen? What caused it to not happen?

Do you feel you have grown since the beginning of the year? What are some of the things that caused this to happen?

I feel that i have grown signifigantly since the beginning of the year. I feel that different experiences are the reason i was able to do so. Different tasks given to me and different tests of responsibilty were the reason i grew as much i did. I feel alot more mature and seeing how other students true colors let me know that everyone isn't who you thought they were at the beginning of the year. I honestly feel like i am one of the more mature students in my school and i have better judgement then most of them. i know when it's time to play around and joke but i also know when it's time to get down to business and do work. Without a doubt i feel that i have grown since the beginning of the school year.

No comments: